A career in real estate can be rewarding but demanding. It requires commitment, discipline, motivation, enthusiasm, flexibility and hard work. It is not suited for those who want an easy nine-to-five job. Real estate agents must be enthusiastic self-starters, continually developing leads and cultivating clients.
- Are you willing to make many sacrifices in your daily life?
- There is no quitting time; the phone will ring at any time of the day or night.
- Are you prepared to arrange your personal schedule to suit clients' needs?
- Most real estate agents earn their income by commission. They may make a sale one week, then not another for two months. Can you budget money to last between sales?
- Keeping up on changing market conditions, financing, procedures, technology and laws are essential to servicing customers' needs. Continuing education is mandated. Do you believe in life-long learning?
Our Commission Plans
|New Salespeople or currently enrolled OREA Students:||Seasoned Realtors (1+ Years of Experience):|
A Starting Base Salary
$100 per Month
$350 per Sales Transaction
Mentoring by Experienced Salespeople
Certain Conditions Apply
Only $100/month + $350/side of sale
Join the Winning Team by Contacting
Sales Representative & Manager